R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Xray RX8 1/8th Scale
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 09:35 PM
RC America
Tech Adept

Man, it's good to see all the brands' supporters are represented well in here! Maybe I should post some copies of RC America invoices to a few different manufacturers who purchased NT1 drivetrain parts and HUDY items before the sedan Worlds? I think we purchased some bodies and composite gears, but the list of what we sold was a bit larger. I just need to go find the appropriate threads to loiter in!

We sent some starter boxes to the guys this week as we were out of stock when they left for the races. They may not have wanted to mess with setting them up late in the game. I believe we only had 2 or 3 clutch pads total sent with the prototype kits, so it's quite possible they kept those for 1 or 2 of the guys and used a different setup on the other cars to make sure spares were not an issue. We didn't have any spare radio trays, and I think only 1 spare chassis, so if someone wadded one up, they were going to scavage parts for the other two. With only a few more mains, hopefully that won't be an issue!

Bryan