R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - www.rcallstickers.com WHAT I THOUGHT
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 09:22 PM
we go hard
Tech Adept

Default www.rcallstickers.com WHAT I THOUGHT

friggin awesome. but there is a little lost in translation as they are in italy,primarily speak italian. but as long as you are patient it gets worked out. one of the coolest things about them is how customizable everything is. they will also insert other companys logos.(intresting how they get this off) also there sheets that you can choose from is over 100. and they are good designes! THEY COMBINE SHIPPING which is very important because shipping for 1 sheet to the USA is about 37 bucks but free for all orders after. a fully customized decal sheet is about 50 bucks AND INCLUDES DECALS FOR THE AIR FILTER AND RADIO TRAY (NOBODY ELESE DOES THAT)+ the 37 for shipping. they reply to emails fast and my experiance was great. i ordered 2 sheets and the quality was very,very high. all the designs the offer are foer ALL the poular buggys oem and some aftermarket bodys too. they also do transmitters, starter boxes,set up boards,numbers, and anything elese youy can think of. HERES THE PICS AS THEY ARE LOUDER THAN WORDS. THEY SHIP USEING TNT EXPRESS AND IT ONLY TOOK 3 DAYS FROM ITALY TO NJ. I CANT GET THINGS FROM CALI IN THAT TIME!!!!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	001.jpg
Views:	448
Size:	298.7 KB
ID:	704097   Click image for larger version

Name:	008.jpg
Views:	293
Size:	298.5 KB
ID:	704098   Click image for larger version

Name:	011.jpg
Views:	450
Size:	304.7 KB