R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - I was wondering if ???
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 08:27 PM
we go hard
Tech Adept

[QUOTE=REDCATRACER;8597466]Well I purchased a truck from the hobbyshop there in the mall in Great Falls and I plan on racing this year. The guy that sold me the truck said most of you guys are really slow and wreck alot. I seen he now going to pay prize money and I will beat all of you this year. He said those SC8s are overrated and no faster then the Redcats. I've been practicing at the skate park and have my truck running real fast.[/ //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// . the guy in the mall sold me the optional wings and super sonic servos and now i can take off. once i get into second gear. they pay me prize money at the skate park too, i dont have a redcat though. i have a ninja donkey,u space cadet. i didnt know people like you really existed.