R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tekin Rx8 & T8 2650kv kit on 6s OR MMM combo 2650kv on 6s ?????
Old 01-31-2011, 07:47 PM
The Overclocker
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by DrKnow65
Everything's adjustable on the XL, you can dial the 1524 back to being a tamed animal Not a big deal at all, with the data logging you can monitor how many amps the motor pulls from your batteries and if your exceeding the C rating you can back it down some. You can tune the punch control to give you smooth clean launches and keep from breaking traction. There isn't a "rev limiter" yet, but we're prying hard on Castle for it.

Run the 1524, see how it plays with everything else you can all ways swap in a different motor if you find you just can't keep axles, gears, tires, differentials, a-arms, and screws from exiting at high velocity

Didn't want to discourage any creative thinking, only putting my .02 out there

P.s. I run 4 FiCar Audio IB18's in my living room wall in an infinite baffle I built. On 600 watts I can push 135db from 5hz up past 120hz ruler flat and their rated for 1800 watts total, I just don't have the reinforced glass to run that in the house...
nice ! damn looks like the XL does it all !?!? thats preaty sick !! looks like imma need you're help BIG TIME for programming all that lolll

but all this lets me think ... if Harley Agrees on doing a longer chassis then im slapping a 1524 or even stronger 1527 ... loll but if he says no ... back to the small 1515 ...

pm you my cars sound system