R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tekin Rx8 & T8 2650kv kit on 6s OR MMM combo 2650kv on 6s ?????
Old 01-31-2011, 07:25 PM
DrKnow65
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by The Overclocker
ok i totally understand youre point of view , but lets say im already at a rolling start lets say 20-30 mph , then slam the gaz nothing is going to brake !!

and with the data log i can program everything right ? lets say im at the drag strip , the light turns green , under pressure i cant adjust the trottle with my finger as good as if i take a lonng time building a crazy data log so that the power is gradualy given to the wheels , no wheel spin , maximum lunch force ??

lets me know what you think ? im basicaly the type of guy that if there is place for a 10000w system ... its going in there !!

just like the sound system of my Rabbit ... no more space for a other amp ? i made a place !! lollll
Everything's adjustable on the XL, you can dial the 1524 back to being a tamed animal Not a big deal at all, with the data logging you can monitor how many amps the motor pulls from your batteries and if your exceeding the C rating you can back it down some. You can tune the punch control to give you smooth clean launches and keep from breaking traction. There isn't a "rev limiter" yet, but we're prying hard on Castle for it.

Run the 1524, see how it plays with everything else you can all ways swap in a different motor if you find you just can't keep axles, gears, tires, differentials, a-arms, and screws from exiting at high velocity

Didn't want to discourage any creative thinking, only putting my .02 out there

P.s. I run 4 FiCar Audio IB18's in my living room wall in an infinite baffle I built. On 600 watts I can push 135db from 5hz up past 120hz ruler flat and their rated for 1800 watts total, I just don't have the reinforced glass to run that in the house...