R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Trinity G4 - Team Magic G4 E-Type
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2004, 12:05 PM
budlightnmyhand
Tech Regular

You guys
I drove my car again today. Man that superglue is holding the rear shock mount so well. It even jumped a crack and was like 1 1/2 inches in the air and still didn't break. It still fun and i can control this thing so well even though its only running rear wheel drive. I still think i need to stiffen up the rear gear diff a little bit. Wow this this is pretty damn fast though. I was running the motor at about 230 degree's and i started to learn her out a little. Its getting faster and faster every time Thanks for all your guys help.

KMAC,
i still can't tell if my 2 speed is shifting into second. I did what you told me and held the car in the air and reved it but didn't feel anything. I think i have it to tight still.

This is so fricken cool. I'm painting a new race body now. I'm getting it all liquid masked up right now. I'm going to run the vaxhaul vectra.

I have had no problems with the steering what so ever. I have this thing running so strait when i do not have my hand on the steeringwheel. I just lined it up by sight basically and i also used the integy setup station to get everything close to even. I may need to drop it down a millimeter, droop wise. Other than that, this car is fricken sweet!!!

One more question, how much longer will my car run with the bigger gas tank? Thanks,
Mike