R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - electric 1/8 questions
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 06:51 PM
skypilot
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Kody
Yeah BS thats it... They picked them up as they were cheap. Its simple... I have "buggy" so why not use it! I have a power system thats the same speed as others so why not use it. Your talking tuns of power so it wouldn't matter spec'ing anything as its like a Mod class...

O and one of the other big draws to this class was to take an already running 8th E buggy and toss tires and a body on it. I've mentioned it before... I can see people from TRCR coming out and running with us... But if its going to be spec EVERYTHING then forget it... LOL

If Skypilot went out and picked up a SpeedPassion system that would have been the spec right? Yeah right... Its 8th GT and thats it. Lets race! I can tell you one thing most will not be able to handle that motor.

You guys are going to kill the class before it ever gets started...
well... I DO HAVE A SPEEDPASSION SYSTEM.......so wrong again..

a run what the F ever class is gonna not allow it to be ran.

I for one am not concerned about the off road guy that "might" show up. several times over the past few years I have pushed for rules so others could join the fun, they never did. I don't see anything different happening for this class.

have to run sweep tires,? Bullshit Kody, if we spec the ofna tire then thats what you have to run, you ran the Solaris tire at the grand prix and your gonna run the jaco at Nats, so NO you don't HAVE to run the sweep, and thats what brian brought up, how about a spec tire to prevent a tire war, and then you respond with BS saying you HAVE to run that tire, nonsense. HOWEVER doing a price comparsion the sweep premount tire DOES seem to be the tire with the best price overall, and will be the least expensive tire to run, IF IT LASTS.

NOT SURE WHY ANYONE NEEDS TO GET BUTT HURT OVER ANY OF THIS.

it would be great if everyone could build the same car, those that have NO equipment as of yet, SHOULD get what was listed IN MY OPINON. HOWEVER, if you already have a buggy then run the damn thing and shut up already, I just got off the phone with Jake and was telling him how I WAS NOT going to be the one to turn yet another thread into a girls night out. oh well. wishing thinking I guess.

I was debating what I would be doing on the 5th of FEB, running at the Hanger, attending the FW meeting, laying carpet in Kent, I will be attending the FW meeting and we will be setting up the rules for the class, if they even allow us to run the class. what happens on a controlled track at a private site does not translate into what needs to happen at FW.

Last edited by skypilot; 01-30-2011 at 07:17 PM.