R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TQ Racing SX8
Thread: TQ Racing SX8
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 11:37 AM
janderson78
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jlog
Guys – rightfully so you should be disappointed with TQ Racing of the past as far as the incident you refer to and parts support from a couple years ago. The false promises and what ever other stories false or not that has circulated on the net and around the pits. But the very positive comments I always hear is that Luther is a very nice guy and very passionate about his racing and his racing company and that has been a strong backing to our latest line of products we are bringing to market. That and now the much improved structure of this company those stories will be just a bad era of TQ Racing’s past. With my involvement with this company brings annoying levels of integrity to the operations of TQ Racing and even though I can’t guaranty there will not be a mistake made ever I will tell you it will be rectified by me.
In our electric program many new customers had the chance to drive their buddy’s car who may have been one of TQ Racing’s team drivers and they went out and bought TQ products. I encourage you to do the same when one of the team drivers race at your track with something from our nitro line. It is part of what I expect from my drivers to do, so don’t hesitate to ask one. There is a much better company now than even just a year ago. When we can bring in the interests of the high level drivers that we have even on our low budget we must be doing something right and different than before. All I ask at this time is to watch what we bring to the track.
If you had a bad experience with TQ in the past I am sorry to hear this, no one is forcing you to put our products in your stables. It is time to pull the heads from our rectums and stop complaining about the same old thing like a bunch of old wash women.
Very Well Said JOHN and I am glad to see a man of you talint and integrety take car of it!!!!

I to share the same passion for RC and my company. But I would like to say that maybe to get off on a right foot Luther could step up and right the documented WRONGS. These are not rumors. It is very well documented. For example the promotional kits. He should ship those to their rightful owners/winners. That I think would show his true passion for the company and comittment to the racers. (If this was done I am sorry just have not heard about it being fixed)

Also DO NOT let this nitro buggy get into the same rutt as the CLX did. "OH we are just testing." Like I told Luther on the phone and on this very forum. Racers are smart. They know the truth when they see it. I also know why the CLX didnt go through and it wasnt because it wasnt good on the tracks. (I won 5 Races in 2010 and 2 in 2009 with the CLX and Hernandez put it in the show at the Silver State on the 1st Race with it" But that is between him and the MFG and better left alone. Bottom line is they should do testing before the announce a new buggy.

Just my .02

Again good luck and if anyone can turn it around it is YOU!