R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Ask DJ Shakespear
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 03:08 AM
spar9368
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

Originally Posted by elche_83
I'm glad this is the way promote the sport and get new people in by riding someone for a few errors be proud guys real proud
Originally Posted by HPIRacer79
When ever there is a controversial topic….

When ever people want to really say something but are too scared too…

When ever a fellow racer is getting sledged on RCTECH and needs support…

HPIRACER79 WILL BE THERE.

Dear my fellow racers, (even including DJ_Shakespear)

I have to tell you all that I'm not even close to being proud of myself on posting those shit on this public thread and probably this is my first and hopefully the last time putting up some sort of shit over the internet. I understand how different people can have different opinions and often it has to be respected even though it is not necessarily true, especially those people who are relatively new to the hobby. I understand those sledges or being mean to him would give him a little bit of headache and may bring unnecessary arguments, but this time I had to stand up and let everyone know what happened.

I'm sure most of people at VIC title knew what he did to me and if you're not, I'll continue on here. What he did to me was unacceptable and this sort of behaviour might discourage people who are already having fun with other nice people in this hobby. elche_83 brought up that our behaviour would discourage new comers, but what he has done to several of us would really make me and a few other blokes to lose a great fun, which we deserved to have. New comers are important, but so as people who're already having fun in this great hobby.

Some nice new comers, who has better personality and deserves something better, would ruin his fun by blowing up his expensive engines by listening his false opinion. I know some questions open two sided arguments, but there are also many things that only one answer is true, such as 1+1=2. Also, his behaviour at the track and what he did to me is surely more than enough to ruin my whole trip, which costed me at least $2k or more, and this sort of behaviour is not acceptable in most RC clubs in Australia. I do not know who you guys are, and I'm not trying to say you two are doing something wrong. We're only trying to bring up what he said and what he did, and there are a lot of things he needs to fix. Also, I don't think it is appropriate to cover your friends 'wrongdoing', only because you're his friend/close to him, rather you might want to go straight to him and tell him you're doing something wrong, while I/we still like you. I wouldn't go any beyond about adding another bullshit on RCtech, but I also need to ask you guys to carefully look back what happened and what he did, then try to see our side of opinion too. And then maybe we can have an adult conversation with constructive arguments.