R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Electric vs Nitro
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2004, 03:30 PM
LosiFromHell986
Tech Master

Originally posted by warpig
I think he made that up.. marvel oil is the shiz.. 10 drops and bam.. takes about 5 seconds.. one time I hurt my back adding after run oil into my engine.. it is tough.. makes me work up a sweat in that 5 seconds.. oh.. and man.. tuning.. sheesh.. don't get me started.. it takes a couple tanks to tune it properly.. like a whole 10 minutes.. I might as well shoot myself.. so, I put about 30 minutes a year into each engine.. besides running it and having a blast for many many hours.. and having no worries.. gee.. it's tough running nitro.. it takes me 60 seconds to blow off my car after running.. what a nightmare.. that is just too long of time.. and waay to diffictult..

bottom line is.. don't knock nitro if you just are ignorant about it.. the first step should have been asking for assistance and gaining knowledge from that.. because once you understand everything.. it is the most laid back fun racing.. assuming we are talking offroad
I like how you say that you meet so many knowitalls when I think I just met one myself...

sheesh, this whole thread is rediculous. Its a matter of opinion and no matter how much you dont like it you can't change it
(end of rant)

and as you said, sorry you probably didnt deserve that either