View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 10:45 PM
The MurfDogg
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default ATTENTION MurfDogg Customers

We have had an issue in our last batch of motors. The sensor board assembly typically is working normal for 2 to 5 power ups, and then either dies altogether, or becomes intermittent. The sensor assemblies that are having issues work as designed during my sensor check, and during the Dyno Pulls of each motor. Then they usually fail shortly thereafter, usually in the first three runs after the motor is received by the customer. I assure you, you are doing nothing wrong. It IS a motor issue.

The Sensor Boards that are having these issues have WHITE Sensor wire plugs built into them. We are unsure as to why this is happening, but a newly redesigned sensor board assembly is being tested by me in the next few days.

EVERY SINGLE bad unit will be replaced. If you have a MurfDogg Motor with a white sensor port, please contact me via PM, and give me the following info:

Name, address, when and where the motor was purchased, and whether or not your motor has acted as described above.

I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused, and will remedy the problem ASAP. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Matt Murphy
MurfDogg Motor Works