R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Where are different cars made?
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 05:06 PM
ganymede
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Nickmind
Hmmmm, I have agreed with most of what you have said. But Obama contributions is Bush's debt? Debt is not genetics, they don't pass in the same form. If you brother spends $10 on the Credit Card, Then passes the CC to your dad, and he spends $1,233,223.02 on it. Yes, your family owes 1,233,233.02. But thats not your brother's fault. For reals everyone, that is what is happen, Bush = brother, dad = This guy! Bush was not a great President. But Obama is putting the "DENT" into President.
+1 to what you said!

Actually, I am trying to say to him was when Obama take over, the national debt is (for argument sake) $1,233,233.02 which is $1,233,223.02 (from Bush) + $10 (new debt).

Somehow he thought Obama generated all the debts overnight when he took over Office and forgot that he (his administration) is actually carrying Bush's debt on his back as with every Presidents when they take over from their predecessors.

Debt does not reset back to ZERO when a new President steps in. So, when he said Obama is the cause of huge debt to the Americans, that is flawed! Actually every Presidents before him have their hands in building up the great American debt, putting the blame on Obama (or on any President) is wrong.

Hope I have cleared myself here.

Thanks.