R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - U.S. Vintage Trans-Am Racing
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 03:23 PM
DARKSIDE
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default THUNDER RC RACEWAY THUNDER JAM

thanks to all the guys that came out to Thunder Jam #3...it was a very good event....

thanks to Donald "TQ" Martin, this brain child of a race is just as much your fault as me and Roberts...lol...thanks Buddy

thank you again Robert for even allowing this event to take place...I dont care how bad of a racer you are, you are good dude...No Homo

thank you Tim Moore as always being there...and for putting me in 1st place in the concourse.....

thanks to the TC and 12th scale guys....

thanks to the out of towners.....you guys are great sports, and a credit to the Mid-south for your travel and effort to spread the VTA/on-road love across the region...

thanks to all the VTA loyal racers that helped make this event....you guys are the heart and soul of on-road racing and I hope all of you stick with it and progress to the next level of VTA racing....

the VTA class will continue to grow as long as we work together to help each other get faster and smoother. The progress I saw Sunday blew my mind....watching you guys jump up to the "A" main and fight it out for position was just mind-blowing...my hats off to all of you...

and I promise to keep making the class as fun as I can for you guys that continue to support VTA, Thunder RC Raceway, and the USVTA...thank you very much...

Myron "BATTMAN" Kinnard

ps ....to the guys that are getting USVTA legal....extra thanks...I predict that by the Indy Race...90% of us will be FULL USVTA...even if I have to buy the stuff myself...thats the truth!!!!!