R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tamiya mini cooper
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 12:59 PM
G the Menace
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 71 (100%+)

I do undertand that point of view. Now try to understand ours. When the cars are raced more than 2 times the kit tires will wear out and need to be replaced, why not spend your money on a better set of tires that cost less and last longer? Not everyones tires are going to wear out at exactly the same time and some need to buy tires now, Billy, Greg G, and myself are looking at worn out tires and need to do something now, not wait untill everybody elses tires wear out. Billy, Wiita, and myself all tried the Sweeps the other night and we decided this would be the best option for a replacement. We have been talking about this since we started running the minis and cost was a big factor in this decision, nobody wants to spend more than they have to. I thought it would be better to let everyone know about this now instead of waiting so others can plan ahead to get theirs before the next time we have a weekend race. The decision has been made now because sometimes sooner is better than later.