R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Questions about me.
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 05:43 AM
DJ_Shakespear
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by BigBellyCat
You tweak engines? onroad .21?
I am yet to do a .21 onroad! I've done .12's, .15's and a .32 before all hitting the right areas that the people asked for!
Originally Posted by Novarossi
DJ, whilst I understand your excited, eager and love the hobby, RCTECH is seen by many as the "bible" of RC. Whenever I want to purchase something new, I usually do my research first on these forums to see what people say about the products they actually use.

No disrespect, but it sounds to me like you have only ever owned a Kyosho RRR and a Picco engine, yet you commenting on posts you have no experience on.

Examples:

1. Someone wanting to know about .21 Novarossi engines - you don't even race 1/8th, and have not even owned any of these engines. What happens if this person goes and buys the engine on your assumption?(see this post)

2. Someone wanting to know the difference between a Max and a Flash (which you haven't owned either of) and you talk like you have owned both (see this post)

3. You ask a question about RB engines and glow plugs, two of the top RB drivers in Australia (and past multiple national champs) reply, and you totally ignore them continuing to rant on. Why post a question and not listen to anyone's advise? (see this post)

Enjoy, participate and have fun on these forums, keep RCTECH informative and un-biased.
Ahh, I see where I may have mislead people into thinking that I've actually owned those before - thanks for bringing that to light
I was just saying what the majority of people have been saying about those particular engines, and from whatever information I've managed to read up on.
But with the RB plugs section, I do see where I crapped on Kyle - now I feel bad! But I didn't ignore them (see post #13, and the last one), I was just saying that the 6 plug I was running was good for the track I'm running at, but I was yet to try any others until I realised something was going wrong with it.

Hehehe, thanks for the input and thanks Novarossi (I have NO idea who you are!!) for shedding light on the posts that portray me as a douche!!
I hope I do well at the Vics, but the RB is either not gonna run or be very late!! (Still waiting on a P/S/Pin from AMain, hopefully it's gonna arrive Friday morning!!)