R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Trinity G4 - Team Magic G4 E-Type
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2004, 11:24 PM
Brightbluehaze
Tech Initiate

Yea, the car is brand new never been run, motor was broke in on a "motor bench" (not sure if thats what he called it) by hobby people but never ctually raced. Only thing used is the starter box so I probably dont need to go through the bearings and all that.

I intend to spend some time with the front steering geometry though as theat appears to be the most prevalent problem and will attempt to do kmacs bullet proof setup to it.

Kinda just was wondering if anyone that has been racing the car for awhile could provide a list of parts...even the off the wall stuff that might break on some rear chance so I dont get stuck trackside with a car that I cant drive! I'd like to order the spares all at once instead of piece by piece so if anyone could provide a list I'd appreciate it.

So far I plan to by from kcraft the front univerals, the gas tank and the rear shock tower with aluminum stiffener. What else should I need aside from other parts that might break, like what compund tires, what assortment of springs, shock oil...whatever oil for the diff etc...

Sorry I am a total newbie at this gain.

Edit: Also how big a differnce do bodies make? I am in love with http://www.hobbytron.net/HPI-SALEEN-...ODY-200MM.html as im a Mustang fanatic and i'd love to run it but not if its going to drastically ruin the handling of the car.