R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - U.S. Vintage Trans-Am Racing
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 07:57 AM
Scottrik
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 261 (100%+)

Originally Posted by speedybill
I am disappointed that many of you harbor ill feeling to Tekin [&V208] it has repeatedly appologized for many times,

I am losing respect for those that continue that assualt, I am NOT sponsored by nor have ever been sponsored by Tekin or any of its 'affilates'
Hey Bill, I don't think MOST people are attacking Tekin. I certainly don't harbor specific ill will toward them over the v.208. That said, I DO believe that episode has opened a lot of eyes as to SOME of the nature of what we face. When I say I support eliminating that class of esc from stock classes of racing it affects ALL the mfr's, not just Tekin. Even my beloved KO's.

Originally Posted by hairy
I am sure that this will not go over well but, Would you guys mind indentfiying who you are and what you affilation is,since the conversation has taken such a serious tone?

Scottrik (espically since your signature is so inflamatory)
RobK
KevinK

I don't ask Tekinprez, it is self identifiying
Sure thing, "HAIRY". My name pretty much IS Scottrik...that's what everybody (except my mom) has called me for, oh, almost forty years...since one of my cousins hung it on me when we were kids. Take a guess what my mom calls me. AND I have identified pretty much exactly where on planet Earth I can be found.

Unlike you, the THREE of us are identified by our given names AND our actual locations where you could come and race with any of us. YOU, on the other hand, show up as a troll hiding behind a handle and a vague sense of location. Then want OTHERS (who already have) to "identify" themselves.

Nice.