R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Delta RC, Antioch Ca. Big Thumbs Down!!
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 09:10 PM
GreggW
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tristyn
Greggw, you are much more patient then I. I would have told her to stick them where the sun doesn't shine. It is unfortunate that employers have to deal with employees that have no common sense, all it does is hurt there business.
I had patience while I was there, but as you can see by the time I got home, the more I thought about it, I was pretty upset, enough to write this in the first place. I went back there today and ran at the track, I ended up installing the tires, since I clearly wasn't going to get anywhere, and I was tired of dealing with it already, I had already been treated bad, and I didn't want to make things worse. I was there about 2 hours and my steering servo gave out, so I left.

Last thing I was going to do was go into the shop and buy a new one. I ended up at HobbyTown in Concord, about 15 miles away. They have an awesome R/C section for a HobbyTown. They have all the Spektrum surface radios, tons of lipos for everything. The only steering servo they had that caught my eye was a 277 oz/in Savox. I really have my eye on the XP DS1015 though. Im gonna order that from Tower in a minute. Im trying as hard as I can, not to pull the trigger on the Futaba 4PKS, but I think my buy button finger is going to get the best of me. And with Towers $50 off coupon, that just makes it worse.

I live about 15 minutes from the Vacaville HobbyTown, walking back to the R/C section, you would think they are going out of business.