R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Pro-match Batteries
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2004, 02:42 PM
fast-ho-cars
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally posted by promatchrcr
Yeah we are talking to each other. That answer was based off of info given to us from the manuf. ....understand? I never said we had tested them yet. The "hype" I was referring to was what the Big "T" normally does when the new cell of the week comes out.
i may have misunderstood you original answer:

- Originally posted by promatchrcr...No we will not be carrying the new 3600's as of now. So far they have shown NO increase in performance over the current GP 3300's. So I guess for now "Don't believe the hype"

when i saw the word "shown", i presumed you had tested them. i now understand that you looked at Sanyo's specs on the cells and correlated that info against GP specs and made a decision.

but you guys are confusing on your answers:

- Originally posted by PMRgir.... Fast-ho-cars~ promatchrcr is in constant contact with us. The cells were tested, just not directly in our shop. He gave you the results we got from initial testing, that was performed on the cells.

did Sanyo do a test with a 30 amp discharger and give you the results?

anyway, i also understand the hype that goes on for any new cell. i started racing in the days of the 1200 series GE cells prior to the Sanyo 1200SC cells becoming available. hype happens in all aspects of this hobby: motors mod & stock, new cars, etc....... it is what keeps people interested and the hobby moving forward.

Last edited by fast-ho-cars; 04-27-2004 at 02:49 PM.