R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - NEW HOBBYWING STOCK SUPERCHARGED SOFTWARE
Old 01-16-2011, 01:12 PM
Redharris
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default First run with new Xerun 120A ver2.0 esc

Ok......Daylight now and I got to Test my new Xerun 120 Amp v 2.0.
I am using the V1.62......with the 518 Stock software.
I am running it in my Associated B4 buggy with a 17.5 Turn Novak SS Pro motor (Silver Can)
Gearing is 78/35 (that was with my Novak GTB esc)
FDR is 5.79
I am very Happy with the results. Special thanks to Cherry2blost and his Hobbywing Tutorial on YouTube.The buggy ran nicely, (although its hard to judge an offroad buggy when you are running on asphalt in the street in front of your house). Motor temp was 109 deg F after 5 minutes of full throttle runs up and down the street, so I still have lots of room for adjustment of gearing and Timing. Here are my settings.

1 Running Mode...................forward only w/ brake
2 Drag Brake.......................0 %
3 Voltage Protection............3.2v/cell (2s lipo)
4 DRRS Punch...................7 (might have to lessen this setting in the dirt)
5 Brake Force.....................100% (might have to lessen this setting in the dirt)
6 Reverse Force..................100% (might have to lessen this setting in the dirt)
7 Initial Brake......................0%
8 Neutral Range..................9% normal
9 Boost Timing....................7
10 Overheat Protection.........enabled
12 Turbo Lvl .......................5
13 Start RPM Boost............5 (9000)
14 Turbo Delay...................5 (0.4sec)
15Timing Punch..................5 (-4)

These settings seem pretty conservative to me. Cant wait to get to the Track to really test it out.If anyone has Suggestions it would be most welcome.
Also,,,,,I have searched for an Offroad thread for Xerun, but come up empty. Hopefully, you guys wont mind helping me out with my offroad set up in this thread.....