R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Schumacher Mi1
Thread: Schumacher Mi1
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 04:03 AM
peter george
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 377 (100%+)

I just finished building one that I got in a trade.It was brand new and the gentleman told me that his wife bought him the wrong car for Christmas. I also have the original Mission from 10 or who knows how many years ago. Its basically the same car, a fiberglass chassis budjet touring car that sells for about 165 in the US.I have not built a kit in a while and let me tell ya......it was great again to build a car that went together so well. It was a pleasure to build and I always liked how Shumie does things a bit different to get the same result.I am not a fan of the shumacher off road cars but always had some kind of Shumacher car in my on road fleet. I am gonna try to run it in the rubber tire stock class. I am just waiting to clear up some health issues and I will hit the track as soon as I can. I have not run at all in months,but just looking at the finished car and smelling the traction compound from the tires that I mounted on it........I close my eyes and I get the feeling that I am at a track ...you know what I mean? Im gonna post a couple of pics tonight, good luck.