R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - new poll requested by dragracechief .. servos servos servos....
Old 01-13-2011, 07:29 AM
Ruune
Tech Fanatic

My name is Trey and I'm an alcoh... wait wrong meeting.

Seriously, I've tried just about everything and I keep going back to the hitec TGs. I'm about to try the new HV titanium servos from hitec, but even when slamming a truggy into a turn while coming off a jump, I dont have to worry about the steering servo failing. it's just that simple. Set your endpoints right and you dont have failures. I'm replacing a 3 year old 7955TG that I've resoldered numerous times. until recently, the servo just wouldnt die. I've had it in countless buggies and truggies and it's taken quite a bit of abuse.

Also, another thing that hitec offers- you can call them and order your wiring harness a specific length. it just takes some soldering on your part, or you can have them do it for you. Not sure if this is offered by other companies, but was pleasantly surprised that they'll do this for you. I've also ordered some extra harnesses that I can cut to length myself w/ my new servos.

good times.