R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Losi XXX-S
Thread: Losi XXX-S
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 11:11 AM
millbank
Tech Adept

will be selling a xxx-s losi with graphite chassis converted for lipo usage, front graphite shock tower, rear graphite shock tower, front and rear graphite diff covers, graphite battery strap, graphite chassis belt cover, aluminium front and rear hubs, aluminium front and rear arms, aluminium low roll centres, aluminium steering arms, yeah racing bearings, longer black belt with extended hydra gear arm, mamba max pro, speed passion 13.5, kyosho steering servo, acoms reciever, acoms transmitter, 5 sets of slick rubber tires, 2 sets of drift tires, 1 nissan 180 sx body shell, 1 corvette bodyshell with lights, a 1500nicad battery, nicad battery charger, 8 AA rechargable batteries with charger,2 older plastic chassis,1 brand new chassis with plastic arms, hubs, brand new diffs and 3 driveshafts. i live in the uk but am a team driver for rc-international-speedways in florida so i can get the car and parts to the us without having to pay stupid postage..if anyone is interested please let me know by pm.i will be open to offers