R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2011 ROAR Carpet Nationals at Timezone II March 24th-27th
Old 01-12-2011, 09:07 AM
EAMotorsports
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MAD916
Morning Guys: Yes we have room for a maximum of (150) pit spots and that will pack us out. I would signup early I know I did........

Will get the offical race flyer up today on our website and here, it contains track info, hotel info, etc.

ALSO FYI Reserved Pit spots are available for $10.00 for the whole event. As mentioned we have room for (150), but if you don't want to stress out and know that you have a spot with your name on it when you get here then it's $10.00. It will help us pay for the (50) new spots were working on
To be honest I dont know why you would want to reserve a spot thats already a permanent spot and you have a max of 150 spots. That seems to be something that is done when a place has 50 indoor premium spots and the rest must pit outdoors or something (off road racing mainly). Strikes me as weird imho. I guess if this would allow you to ensure you are put with your respected Teams or next to your friend it makes more sense.

EA