R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 3rd Annual KO Propo Nitro Grand Prix Feb.24-27
Old 01-09-2011, 11:27 PM
bmain57
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by gwilli2001us
We just want to say thanks to KO Propo and Brian Thomas for bringing this prestigous event to the Artesia Transit Center, looks like it's shaping up to be one of the biggest races of 2011. Have been in contact with Brian and We are all going to do our best to make this thing fun and smooth for all of the participants...thanks again guys.

BTW - Brian, the R/C Superbike guys want to know if they're invited?

Also, I have been getting a lot of calls for a possible race at the end of January sponsored by Kamikaze and Beltran Hobbies, and a series with the RAMS and Speedworld. Unfortunateley, i am involved in the funeral arrangements of a dear friend that passed away Jan 2nd and until after the service Tuesday, I cannot commit to anything else. if you have questions or suggestions, email Tom Wong (VP of the club) [email protected]

If we can do this event, we have to hustle on the insurance, rental agreement, and contract(s) as January is usually our off month to service the equipment.

Not saying it's impossible but it will take a lot of work, who's interested?

G.W.
Hey Glenn I don't mind having them run, but there have to be at least eight cars (bikes) for it to happen.

So if there are any r/c bikes that would like to run get 7 of your closes friends and come on out.

Last edited by bmain57; 01-10-2011 at 08:27 AM.