R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - New Hobby Store And Indoor Offroad Track Coyote Hobbies Victorville Ca
Old 01-06-2011, 10:37 AM
-WHEELMAN-
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 267 (98%+)

Originally Posted by Coyote Dave
Hey guys, I'm the owner of this facility here in the high desert and really appreciate this thread. Track build will be ready for clay with in next 2 days and I'm hoping that the clay could be brought in this weekend. The quarries are flooded from all the rain from last week and this week. So all they have is basically mud. Now if it dries enough for the trucks to be able to get into the quarry and the clay dries as well then it will be brought in. Keep your fingers crossed. Web Page is being built and should be published by this weekend. I will post pics of the pit and track area later today or tommorrow. Anyone is welcome to come by and take a look as well. We are very down to earth and enjoy all visitors. We are committed to providing outstanding service and a family oriented top notch facility. We will cater to the beginner as well as the advanced RC enthusiast. We will be having a grand opening party as soon as track is open. There will be food and drinks and raffles. Track usage will be free that day and Team Losi has commited to being here, as well as HPI. I will post as to when that event takes place. Again I appreciate all the kind words on this thread and hope to meeting all of you soon (some i have met already). I will keep you posted.

Dave
We are eagerly waiting Dave!! Thanks for the update and I hope the sun shines on the high desert!!!! keep up the good work!!!!!