R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Trinity G4 - Team Magic G4 E-Type
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2004, 07:25 PM
J_Longbrake
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Have we ever seen Trinity support anything they sell? Maybe the first time we have ever seen Trinity go through and just delete anything they feel like from their forum? They didn't even bother to post anything about Cyrul, Spash or Dieter leaving. Trinity doesn't care! Trinity/Ernie just wants to pump out stuff and make money.

I bought a G4 to run this summer after looking at Cyruls at a MWS race last summer and he was more than helpful with any questions about the car or anything else, just like he always is. But he no longer runs the car because he no longer drives for Trinity. And I am pretty sure that if you asked him, he would tell you that he ran a 2144 on the steering because at that time he ran either 2143's or 2144's on all of his TC stuff because that's the best stuff KO had and gave him. To say that he ran a servo with a ton of torque to make up for an apparent design flaw in the car is just dumb.

I talked to Chris Dosek last weekend at Joyce Parks test and tune and he said that he and Todd Hodge would probably be running them if they could get them. Make of that what you would like, but it doesn't sound like Trinity really wants to market the car and from what I have heard they aren't the sole or even a distributor of the car in the US anymore anyway?

So who cares who is running this car and who is not, if you have useful info on how to set up the car, make the car better or anything else helpful then post away. This thread is turning into a big mess. And I'm not flaming anyone or whatever you call it in thread lingo, just tired of listening to all of the negative talk.

Holla!