R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - MUGEN SEIKI MRX5
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 03:56 PM
YLLIB
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mugentom702
I don't think this receiver solution is really the best solution to avoid glitch. I ran over years with an completly closed aluminium receiver box without any glitch. I heated up the receiver box to test the temperatur range without any glitch problem.

I personaly think the problem is caused by other things. I found out that one of the mounting screws of the steering servo could touch the aluminium bulkhead when the Radio tray is flexing from left to right, depending on the servo type and how many shims are used to balance the servo.
YEA, IT'S CALLED 2.4. I only showed this because some guys email me to see how I did this for someone else. I have never clitched with crystals, period..My receiver is in the case of the MRX-5. I was talking to Robert Pietch, he said he has never seen a Mugen MRX-5 clitch in Europe which the receivers are different than ours and Fukata said the same thing and supposably Japan and USA are using the same 2.4 airways, thats what's wierd. There euro receivers are different then what we have or run. All radio's in the 2.4 clitch. I see about 6 runaways in electric every month at my track and there is no wires in the ground or close to the track and when we ran crystals very seldom was there a glitch. It is really weird at the pre-world 8 or so cars lost control and most were the mugen's but not all...