R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Advanced Electronics Black Diamond ESC
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 03:22 PM
Dragonfire
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by joeymdz
Last night was my first time using my BD and must say it was an awesome start. it was VERY LINEAR and had tons of rip from corner to corner. won the first 2 races, tq, 3rd in the main due to lapped traffic and getting stuffed but had the fastest lap (my fault for not having passing patience.. lol) not too shabby for trying to figure out gearing the whole night

This is my issue... when I go through the profiles it will not get out of that mode. (basically I’m stuck unless I recalibrate the throttle, brake, and neutral then I’m good to go)

coming from the "land of tekins" i was really impressed with the BD and cant wait to race next week

thanks for any help

Joey
You sound like most of the.people here locally who have tried.one....

When you go into the.profiles (hold button until.solid blue.light) you should be able to exit by simply holding down the button for more than.5 seconds. I.just hold it until the cycling.light display stops.

Big tip... The BD does its best to.operate the.motor as effexiently as.possible. Do not try to gear up and up to.match top end with fast tekins/hobbywing systems. You will already be matchng them.down the straight because you kill them initially onto the straight. Settle for a.little.less top end and you will have a frozen motor with faster lap pace.