R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Touring Car Christmas Sale part 2
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2010, 08:03 PM
sernismo25
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)
Default sir is it still available?

Originally Posted by timmig
I'm not sure I understand all your questions. The car is being offered as a roller--the ride height is whatever you want it to be. It's completely variable. It comes with a few spares--spare belts front and rear--spare A-arms--some diff. parts etc. I"ll ship it Cont. US for the $165.00 with 3 good sets of used Jayco Blue tires--- it's an excellent car--great handling--will go good in anything including modified class. Andy Moore is a nice sponsored racer and it was his car at one time. I'm just concentrating on 1/12 scale and WGT cars for now.
FYI
If you WANT a RTR car-- I can do that---$20 for steering servo--$75 for a Cirtex 17.5 spec motor ESC setup-- I'll include a good body-the one in the picture above and I"ll throw in the Turnigy battery for $5.00 more!! So $265.00- put a reciever in it and your racing!!
T
BTW--thanks for the kind words!!! Glad the Cyclone is working so well for you!!!
sir, i really need to buy this from you please if you can give me a call at 626-383-9496. I live near Irvine Ca. if that is where you're at. I can pick it up locally. please let me know thanks.