R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Late 2010 best buy on Engines
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010, 09:36 PM
Nickmind
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by boomgagem
Nick, you've been a member here for what 5 years? You should have known that a simple search for this topic could have yielded you 10 pages of threads with this same exact argument. I hope you have good luck with whichever engines you buy. I'm certain that if you choose 1 of the several that has been mentioned in this thread, break it in properly, and keep it tuned and maintained correctly, you should have no problems getting 8+ gallons of life from either one.
That is the point i was trying to make for few posts back. I have been in this hobby for over 10 years. But not active. I hate myself everytime for it as well. I will go strong for about 6 months to 18 months. Then drop it like a bad habit for 2 years or so. Every time i come out of retirement, the dam RC world changes on me. Because I have very limited time. I asked quick simple questions, not to start a new thread. But get my questions answered. Sorry if they are noobish in nature, but i didn't even know what the favorites were or the top names in hobby today.

So I would hope people understand some day that you can not expect people to have the knowledge you may have. And thats why we ask the questions. Search? I did. But for what? nitro engine? LOL Thats like searching for "Diamond" on a jewellery site. NO? Oh or, ".21 nitro engine?" = "pretty diamond" LOL

So again I thank you your time and help, and your suggestions.
Nick