R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Late 2010 best buy on Engines
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010, 08:14 PM
guss2009
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 266 (100%+)

[QUOTE=boomgagem;8379789]
I have never ran an Alpha, I know a few who do/have and hear no real complaints. I can however attest to how great the B5 is. I just retired mine after winning a local club series with right at 8 gallons on it. I sold it to Guss2009 on rctech, he got it, and loves it. He told me he already put another gallon through it already. I asked him if he don't mind running it until it quits just to see how many gallons it gets. QUOTE]

Yes i bought Boomgagem B5 engine for a friend to run it in the winter, that way he can hold on to his brand new B5 for next season. I can say after all the gallon Boomgagem put in it and my friend is about to finish a gallon on it... The engine is running great. He's gonna run it till the engine needs a pinch or just starts giving him problem. He like the B5 engine and this guy has Nova, Speeds and ninja so he's not new to this. He likes trying out engines. He doesnt believe That b5 engine i got him has 7/8 gallon in it. I dont know if you send it out to get a pinch but it still has alot of power.