R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Late 2010 best buy on Engines
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010, 06:43 PM
Werks
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BigAlz
Stooping to what level ron? I was being serious man.. Good thing you aren't being defensive huh? .
As for my PR. I baught it right from ascendancy.. the place who sells them?? And that's not true what you said anyway. You were going to drop ship me a motor through one of your team guys. But I guess you forgot?? Now let's start stooping.. ..your a goof ball man. I haven't said one dang thing bad about you or your product...all you do in every post is talk about others product then say. " its just a friendly convo" to keep it smoothed out.
I guess I did forget, would you mind telling me who this team driver was that I was going to drop ship you an engine through because I've never drop shipped anything through anyone before? If you don't want to put that on here you can PM me. For the rest you look at things from one perspective and I look at things from another. I call it discussing things, you call it "talking about other peoples products" and then saying "it's just a friendly convo" to keep it smoother out. It's a little difficult to discuss how your product compares to something else without "talking about other peoples products". The thing is that you can either get all bent out of shape about it or if you feel that something that some one said is incorrect, state your counter opinion/facts which is exactly what I did when I felt the statement about our engines working best from 3-6 gallons and the fading out was. It's kinda sad that I should have to continuously try and remind people that we are having "a friendly convo" to keep things from deteriorating because people get so defensive if they hear something that they don't agree with. In any case what we are talking about has nothing to do with this thread so if you would like to continue please feel free to PM me and we can talk that way.