R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - K.R.C.R. Kawartha Radio Controlled Racers
Old 12-21-2010, 11:17 PM
BrodieMan
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by energyrc

1. What will the design be used for/in? this will determine the background color and the general feel of the logo.

2. Is it to be displayed on the web and/or on a real medium? (for web i have to make a 72ppi copy, for real medium/stickers/banners/flyers... i have to make a 300ppi copy)

3. Is there a certain color(s) that the design should incorporate? Do you have any idea what color the website will be. All that good stuff.

Website, Forum Avatar, T-Shirts/Hoodies/Hats one day, Stickers (you can get custom decals made by a guy on RCTECH), letterhead for club business documents.

Real medium use would not be anytime soon so that's not much of a concern right now.

I was thinking that using the Team Losi Racing colour scheme would be cool, not only because I race their cars but because Lakefield Hobby & Game deals with Horizon Hobbies which owns Losi so maybe if everything goes perfectly, in a couple years we might be able to land a sponsorship from them and our colours would match even if it was just Losi banners or something. Pipe dream I know but there is nothing wrong with dreaming
Also fluorescent yellow is very prevalent in RC.