R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Interesting Editorial: TLR 22 Timing
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 02:00 PM
tonyv2382
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)

Originally Posted by robk
That dude is a dope. If you read his past articles, they are just as dumb. Everyone I have talked to thinks the Losi buggy will be a big hit.

As far as offroad, 2WD buggy is men's class racing- if you can wheel a buggy, you can wheel on anything...
+1 on that

And as for the bashing issue...doing it with ur kids or something like that...no problem its actually a very good thing for kids to get into and for u as a parent to participate in as well. But who in their right mind would go out and buy a full on race machine to bash with their friends? Certainly not me. And if I DID Id buy me a savage Flux or something of the sort that I can beat the snot out of. Placing the TLR in a bashing atmosphere is invalid and no point was made there except to point out the obvious...that you cant and shouldnt bash a car meant purely for racing...although many disagree Im sticking to this point.

Besides doesnt a "SQUID" mean some1 thats slow? Cuz thats the term people I know that race street bikes use for some1 on the track thats just slow lol