R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Hyper 10TT with saddle pack conversion ARTR
Old 12-21-2010, 11:54 AM
S/X Runner
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)
Default Hyper 10TT with saddle pack conversion ARTR

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Upgraded parts on the truggy,

Full saddle pack conversion!!
All brand new AE B44 parts were used to convert it to Saddle packs. - 16.00

3 saddle battery packs with balance plugs and deans. They have about 10 cycles each. All 3 were charged at 1C every time and always balanced. They will be shipped in storage mode just in case you don't run them for a while. - 135.00

Novak HV 5.5 550 motor. Super low time!!! - on sale 75.00

Damn near brand new Tekin RX8 ESC (new style red heatsink with the 3 hole case). I only ran it in this truggy on 2 cell. It never even got a work out. - 190.00

Ace/XP/AE ds1015 servo .10 transit at 201 oz-in - 100.00

Cvds all 4 corners - 28.00

STRC parts...front bulkhead, center diff brace, aluminum wheel hexs, spur, rear uprights - 72.00

St upper center diff plate (holes have countersunk so you can place your RX on it) - 5.00

Steel spur (no more leaky diff) - 21.00

Updated black 54mm steering akerman bar - 4.00

Replaced all rod ends with captured ends per Tim bump recommendation. - 11.00

Pro-line bowties mounted on stock TT rims (about 70% tread left) - can not price due to being used.

Pro-line step-pins mounted on stock TT rims (about 30% tread left) great tire for testing/cement driving. - can not price due to being used.

Pro-line gladiators M3 compound. Brand new never mounted - 30.00
Pro-line Gladiators M2 compound. (about 90% tread left) - can not price due to being used.
2 hole shock pistons in the rear - 5.00

1 hole shock pistons in the front - 6.00

Teckno long shank pinions (for saddle pack set-up) - 33.00

Extra parts (Brand new in packages!!!)

Front hubs - 9.00
Front upper arms - 6.00
Front lower arms - 8.00
Rear lower arms (new style) - 9.00
A brand new body - 25.00
Shock seal set - 7.00
Servo Saver set - 6.00
Misc. new bearings just in case one or another go bad or go out. - 13.00

Option/hop-up parts (brand new in the package)

Front/front CNC hinge pin holder - 7.50
Front/rear CNC hinge pin holder - 7.50
Rear/rear hinge pin holder - 7.50

Just to get a total for everything I' m adding in the roller price - 200.00

The total without adding in the tires I have bought (you get those also) is - 1,036.50!!

I am letting it go for 650.00 (paypal as a gift from checking or debit otherwise add 3.5%) plus shipping.
I can also through in a Traxxas 2.4ghz radio and 5ch RX for 50.00 (Brand new, It has never even been turned on!!!) That will make it 100% Ready to Run for 700.00. If you get it ready to run I will pay for the shipping.

All stock parts that were replaced with upgrades are included with the truggy.

A couple other notes on the truggy...
The chassis has been drilled and countersunk for the stock battery tray to be moved forward to enable more forward traction as well as mounting the ESC behind the battery on the chassis. You can run the stock battery tray in the stock location or in the forward location. Of course that is all if you do not want to run the saddle pack set-up.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with the truggy at all.
It rails like no other TT I have ever driven, seriously. Im not just saying that to hype this one up, it literally drives WAY better than the 10 or so I have driven. It is super dialed.

It will be shipped with the original box and packaging as well as all of the paperwork that came with it.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Email [email protected]

~Sean

Last edited by S/X Runner; 12-21-2010 at 12:11 PM. Reason: Add paypal info.