Old 12-20-2010, 07:30 PM
jkirkwood
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Paul L View Post
I use the aluminum outdrive cups, this way the blades lasts a long time and they are easy to replace. that being said, if i had a sack of 100 plastic outdrives I would use those and just replace them every couple of runs.
Paul,

Two questions for you, the first is in reference to your post regarding the outdrives. As the plastic out-drives wear does the car develop a push? I've been running the new T3'11 for the past few weeks and my car has developed a push that I just can't seem to get rid of, especially entering the turns. It makes me believe something has worn and is overriding my changes. The first night it was money, the 2nd was good, but now it feels like a dump truck as the car has worn in. I've keep it clean and everything is in check, and oils kept fresh, so the only thing I can think it may be is the added play in the out-drives.

I'm very close to your first T3'11 setup you posted. Do you think your Cleveland setup would be better for a ultra tight track with lots of slow tight turns.

Thanks.