R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Interesting Editorial: TLR 22 Timing
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 06:04 PM
tonyv2382
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)

Just read the article. what crock of shiznak. LoL. Hard to drive, I dont even know where to start with that one. And as for bashing...who really does that anymore? When you get into racing, bashing seems...kinda pointless. No challenge there. If thats his argument I guess he enjoys playing with himself

Now as far as timing there is a point there. I too am EAGERLY awaiting the new durango 2wd, I also think Losi kinda took the alum. chassis idea and ran with it after how well the rangos drive. But thats just speculation

I do think its a great looking car and although it has e-clips at a few ends I think its an awesome design. I am still considering it but I will wait for the dex210 first before I make up my mind.

As for the article, that guy is just a Losi hater or just has nothing to do with his time but bash a really nice up coming car or is just a hater that cant drive and chooses to drive 1/8th..but honestly who cant drive 1/8th? lol. Granted some better than others, but even my gf drove my truggy around the track with no issues. Theyre big and simple to drive. This guy needs to step inside a real 1/10 scale and watch a good 2w mod race and then talk about whats fast and what takes skill.