R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - If some one intentionally kicks another racers car after the race....
Old 12-20-2010, 11:59 AM
tunerjetta29
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Im amazed no one brought up sending a letter to his sponsors stating that the driver is giving the company a bad reputation for fostering this kind of attitude and blatant disregard for their paying customers property.

Let them whip him into shape or kick him to the curb. If I were sponsoring a driver have no doubt, the first time I heard of something like this they would lose their sponsorship, and have a public apology from the company plastered online stating that drivers like him are horrible representatives of the industry and should not be tolerated.

Having raced real cars nationally for over 10 years I can tell you that these are toys, I don't give a crap what anyone says. You might be a glorified controller jockey that the local guys all worship, or a competitive world championship racing driver. When you go to the local supermarket, no one knows who you are, no one cares, and if you told them what you did they would be amazed and shocked you could be flown around the world to race toy cars and would garnish little respect for your talent.

It is great we have this multi-million dollar industry that supports our interests. But your not going to continue to grow an industry when the drivers representing these companies at the track throw temper tantrums and discourage other participants from wanting to run at the same track or maybe even buy the products.