R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - MUGEN SEIKI MRX5
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 05:53 PM
Serpenteer
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by T.Senna
1- Collary is a professional driver...Kyosho pays him very well to win races...

2- He give 100% to win the ITALIAN Champ. this year as always...and the European Champ. in Locoronto (Italy) as you know won by Pitch with MRX5 in the FIRST race the car did...

2- MTX4, MBX6 , MBX6 elect, MX5t ...this cars are toys....? MTX4 was world Champ...in 2006 with Fukuda...do i need to talk about the rest of the chassis... MBX6 EUROPEAN CHAMP. in Portugal this year whit Savoya...

3 - MUGEN is for win...end od the story...

4- In the PREWORDS last weekend more than 50% were MUGEN...

5 - This is the best 1\8 car at the momente...

6- For the people you like upgrades...an advive:
invest your money in tyres, fuel and PRATICE...PRATICE

7- Donīt wast your money in things that donīt win races...PRATICE wins not upgrades

8- why upgrdes if MRX5 ist the best 1\8 car...

9- The only drives that can beat Collari next year in theory is Picth Europ. and Swager...if Collary drive a MUGEN is was champion...

10 - xray is doing an 1\8 car RX8 let see what happens...

11- AND look at this: the MTX4 has 6 or 7 years and put 4 cars in the final in Hoston in the worlds as you know...PITCH did the TQ...this year TIRONI won the ITALIAN CHAMP...whit a car with 6 years...6 years...

12- MUGEN is the best manufactur of racing cars...and you have the others ...this is not that iīm saying itīs the true...

thanks
MTX4 may have had 4 cars in the finals, but I believe only one of them was stock...

Others had multiple upgrades whether from Xray or custom made.

If a god like Collari uses upgrades to stay on top... Why can't us mortals do so???

Collari used mugen clutch/transmission on his car along with parts from Serpent...

I usually use upgrade parts to enhance durability or add strength to my car... Or even take away unwanted weight because in the end, it will make a difference.

I usually say... What you lack in an area, you can make up for it in another...