Thread: F201
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2004, 11:17 AM
Nova F1 Racer
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally posted by Hardriven RC
InspGadgt,

I know i'm not the only one that doesn't like the car. The thing that strikes me tough is the fact that if there is someone that dislikes it and says so here gets a mouthfull by a few people on this forum. This does not bother me at all, but it seems to "scare off" other people from speaking up. In my oppinion you and other people are free to find it a great car but give others a chance to say that they don't. If everyone, as is claimed in this forum, thinks it is a great car there will never be an improvement on it. Same goes for other products. Supposing no one spoke up 40 odd years ago that they wanted color tv cause b/w isn't realistic, we would never have had color tv.
Now i know you are trying your best on your own site to give info on improving the car, but do we need to have this forum sound like a "Car Action" review? "Aww Great, best car ever!"

Regards
You are not the only one that feels this way... There are a couple of you hanging around...

Again... try making good points...
1. color tv? what are you comparing it to dude? comparing the F201 electric car to another electric car is good... color tv comparing it to what?!?!?!?
2. The formula1-rc is for ALL FORMULA 1 cars, not just the F201.
Again I see that research is not one of your strong points.
3. Compare the F201 to the F103 and the Road wizard would have been a good idea, just stating something is a piece of crap with no content means little if any creditability you may have and any future points as well.
4. Mags: Car action, x-treme, RC driver all have published reviews about the F201 and have praised it as the long-awaited replacment for the F103, Again these are their opinions, not mine.
5. Now this is a cheap shot but I'm in a pissy mood today....
Being first in Belgium is like being in the K main here in the states.
There is a hell of alot more racers and fast drivers here across the pond than in Belgium.....