Thread: F201
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2004, 10:57 AM
Turbo Joe
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Originally posted by Hardriven RC
InspGadgt,

I know i'm not the only one that doesn't like the car. The thing that strikes me tough is the fact that if there is someone that dislikes it and says so here gets a mouthfull by a few people on this forum. This does not bother me at all, but it seems to "scare off" other people from speaking up.
Dude....dude...c'mon...

Here's what you posted:

Originally posted by Hardriven RC

They are total sh**! Believe me, i'm a 11 year Tamiya challenge veteran. If you have the option to go for a touring do that!
The biggest mistake Tamiya ever made was go from a very good car (F103) to this heap of bolts. Sure they look more realistic then the F103's, but thats the only good thing about them.[/B]
Look at it another way...I think TC3's are flimsy pieces of crap. Would I go into the TC-3 forum and start posting that they suck?

Do you think that the TC-3 owners would pound me silly?

Nobody here is saying that you don't have a right to speak up, but please don't act like a martyr because everyone in an F201-only thread says you're wrong. Honestly...that should only surprise someone who's not really bright.

They run a bunch of them at the local tracks...and everyone likes them. They look cool, sound cool and they're different than the never-ending stream TC's...I'm pretty sure that's the way it's supposed to be.