R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Schumacher Cougar SV Pro CF and PARTS! PARTS! PARTS!
Old 12-16-2010, 05:40 PM
tonyv2382
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)
Default Schumacher Cougar SV Pro CF and PARTS! PARTS! PARTS!

Ive decided to sell this buggy. I bought it 2nd hand and never ran it. Person before me ran it like 5 times. Its extremely clean. Ended up buying so many parts and its a shame I just dont have the time or $$$ to get it up and running. My loss is your gain. Comes with the saddle pack conversion extra spurs, arms, hubs, caster blocks, brand new RPM link ends, diff is nice and smooth, shocks are in separate plastic bag. Every spring set, 3* rear toe strap, soft top deck installed, stock deck also included, miscellaneous parts in bags, A huge tire lot of indoor tires from Jconcepts, HB, and Proline. Also has FULL PURPLE titanium turnbuckles all around! A $40 value! And it also has a really trick paint scheme!

Im also receiveing in the mail the aluminum posts that are sold separately for the lipo saddle conversion as well as a set of GHEA tapered pistons that I ordered just last night! FULL SET! I will show you the receipt upon request! Also schumacher is sending me some updgraded parts that were revised for the cougar. All the parts that are coming in the mail will be shipped for FREE as soon as I get them in the mail. I just dont have them all here yet as theyre all coming from Europe. But you can trust that I will ship them to you free of charge as soon as I receive them. My feedback is good on here and on the Bay if you need to check it PM me.

Again Im only selling because I just cant spend anymore cash here, so I need to sell this and this is literally a steal. The Ghea pistons I bought for $40 and all these extra parts have cost me well over $200. This is a roller, no electronics included.

Asking price is a reasonable $300 shipped to lower 48states. I will only entertain REASONABLE OFFERS. No low ballers please.

Pm me if you're interested.

Paypal is - [email protected]

One more Pic on the link below, darn thing wouldnt upload :
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/2476/img2258n.jpg
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	img2257o.jpg
Views:	468
Size:	306.6 KB
ID:	681055   Click image for larger version

Name:	img2259q.jpg
Views:	241
Size:	307.4 KB