R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Kyosho VoneR Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2004, 08:32 PM
Nitropimp
Tech Addict

Ok guys, right now I am currently driving a regular V one R and was thinking of converting it to the latest and greatest I can for this car. You will have to excuse my ignorance as I have been out of racing nitro for a couple of years due to other unfortunates. Is there an upgrade kit I can buy for this car or will this be a project of I need parts from another upgrade kit to be able to upgrade to the latest car specs, because I am hoping all I have to do is buy one kit and I am there? By the way what is the latest upgrade, a V one RR Evo? Where do I get the kit upgrades or should I wait for this new supposed upgrade coming out? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Well welcome back. It seems that it's a common thing to leave the sport for awhile and then come back. Just like Al Pacino said in the Godfather 3 "Just when I think I'm out..... they PULL ME BACK IN". Once you get Nitro in your blood you're on the that long road to getting the fastest and nicest car. Anyway I'm in the same situation I have a V one RR I'm thinking of switching over to an evo (laid down servo) but the RRR is a newest and latest has the same thing as an evo but with a NEW gas tank, rear hubs and some other new goodies. But it won't be out for a few months. You can find Evo kits on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW this is the JPL conversion a little different ( I think it has a 4mm chasis instead of Kyosho's 3mm). Maybe someone could lighten us on which one is better the JPL or the Kyosho.... Anyway good luck