R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Trinity G4 - Team Magic G4 E-Type
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2004, 10:07 AM
J_Longbrake
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Originally posted by rc_alan
Kmac.. You might want ot try another motor in there that you know it's tune right just to make sure... On another note... I have something to announce and to some, it might not be good news. I'm 80% sure that I will be switching cars and giving up on the G4... I think between me and kmac, we have done everything possible to fix/correct/modify and bulletproof the steering setup on that car. You all know how much I loved the car and posted here to try to help everyone that I could. No one from Trinity posts here... There own website deleted all G4 forum Tech help because of all the negative posting of the G4 steering setup and problems with it.... When I get back from work, I'll post all my findings and share with you all the problems that can't be fixed with the steering setup. Again, for those who have the G4 and like the car... I'm not telling you to give up or change cars... This is a hobby, but when you know that there is a design flaw in the car that you and I just can't fix..... Why try to beat your head into the ground trying to when the designers won't and there team drivers won't even share any tips on there own website.... Nicko from TM has been a big help and thanks again. I won't mention what car I'm swithing to and anyone want's my G4... you can PM me. I know this is not popular or very positive stuff. I'll post all my findings later on this evening and you be the judge. Not trying to flame anyone... I'm just throwing in the towel.

RC_Alan
Please do post your thoughts on the problems with the car. This weekend was pimpedaccord and I's first track time with the car and we were very pleased with the car. Though the steering rack may be a challenge for some to set up (including myself ) we had no problems what so ever with at the track. The only maintenance done to the steering rack was blowing the car off between runs? I am new to the G4 board so I may be missing something?