R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - RcRenew.com engine resizing and epoxy crank re-filling
Old 12-11-2010, 02:26 PM
Rcrenew
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RCHavoc
Those are the exact results I got. It only took about 4 tanks to break my freshly pinched motors in. They dont have much pinch, but the compression is insane. They wont hardly turn over by hand. Normaly when your pinch is gone, you can hear escaping out the exhaust port when you turn them over. With mine, all the air stays in the cylinder. I couldnt be happier with your service lance!!

This is What makes us special

NIce isnt it! No pain in the butt long break in on an overly tight engine that just beats up your rod and takes a lot of your time.

Just a easy few tanks and your ready to race!! Thats how we like it. And customers are still getting 3 -4 gallons on average on a resize

Tim, received your plus 4 today, WE resized it with a medium tightness and the crank is setting in the jig. Will ship it out monday after it sets up.

Thanks again guys. I know I always say that but we TRULY do appreciate your business and are thankful we have such great customers!

Lance,
RcRenew