R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - ROAR GIVES SOME PRO DRIVER A WARNING OF SUSPENSION
Old 12-08-2010, 03:53 PM
Ghostrider86
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by offroad dude
+ 1 on that.... these people are so use to someone telling them what to do, they don't even know how to defend for themselves..lol

I'm glad you took a moment out of your time to explain your side of how you feel because for some strange reason I feel the same way...lol

Oh yeah, your other post (topic) hit the nail in the head. If ROAR wants to call it Team ROAR or make it madatory to where their logo over the US logo they should be footing the racers bill.
Thank you for your support, look for my nomination for ROAR president in 2011, I think there needs to be CHANGE...........

Originally Posted by bentgear
Ghostrider86 posted:

This may go down as one of the funniest comments I have read on here in a while.

Ed M.
Sorry, don't get it, i want to laugh too but don't understand.... I am old fashioned and slow, forgive me.

Originally Posted by bentgear
I thought Ghostrider86 's comment was the funny one......
Thank you! I think?

I would like to add one comment. On the topic of enforcing rules. I attended a big race down here earlier this year (www.psychonitroblast.com) and met several of the top 1/8 racers in the world.
While hanging out by the track I over hear a barrage of cussing going on within regular conversation (read he wasn't mad) , when i turned around it was one of Team ROARs finest doing his best sailor imitation with three 10 y/o's standing there soaking in his every move........

Those are the things that need to be penalized, not guys who forgot to wear the $10 t shirt that the secretary forgot to mail out.