R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - V-ONE S Thread
Thread: V-ONE S Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2004, 05:15 AM
V-One S
Tech Addict

Ladies and Gentlemen, I usually don't get "abusive" on a forum, for for heavens sake RTFM!!!

AND NEVER EVER FU(KING TOUCH THE MIXTURES WHEN YOU GET IT FROM THE FACTORY!!! THEY ARE SET FOR BREAK IN!!!

The manual has them set at BOTH 2 turns out...
Get your needle, turn the mixture fully clockwise till it stops (DONT USE MUCH PRESSURE)
Then count near on exactly 2 turns anti clockwise...
The problem you are having is TOO MUCH fuel when you accelerate...
Also to removing oil from the pipe, it is possible to remove the whole tuned pipe (the fat one) from the car, then you will see 2 small screws near the stinger, undo them, DONT loose the baffle from inside ATM, and then tip everything out of it...
Be careful not to strip the screws...

Also changing Nitro % is fine, my advice would be when changing any fuels over, make a mixture up of 100ml of one fuel, with 100ml of the other mixed togethor, shake them both togethor, and use that all up before running the second fuel... (Something i do so its not a sudden change over)

About the pullstart, check that the screw to hold the pullstart on to the motor is still there, (Just try and pull it off by hand, give a little wriggle at the same time to check)
And if you flood the engine, it is really really hard to pull the pull starter when you have the glow igniter on (Can hurt the hand alot) and is fairly hard when the glow IGNITER is off...