R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - FS: Team Associated Nitro TC3 (NTC3), .12 motor, many spares, etc.
Old 12-06-2010, 07:45 PM
Lance Lucas
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default FS: Team Associated Nitro TC3 (NTC3), .12 motor, many spares, etc.

I have a used but clean Team Associated Nitro TC3 for sale. When I bought it, it was a very lightly used V1 RTR; it is now basically a full Factory Team V2 race roller. It has the full V2 carbon parts kit, FT Turnbuckles, FT VCS2 Shocks, FT 2 speed hub, FT motor mounts, FT driveshaft, new steering and brake bearings, etc. The only non-FT parts I know of are the center bearing carrier and the RTR driveshafts which I kept for the reliability of steel.

I have raced this kit for the last three months each Saturday. I originally converted the AE .12 to non-PS and raced it like that, then later with an OFNA Picco for a bit more power (can sell the Picco as well, make offer). The car and engine have been *extremely* reliable and a joy to race...it's an older design but I was able to keep up with some of the very newest cars available. I don't think I DNF'd a single qual or main during that time, this car is easy to keep on the track! Parts availability great thanks to it being by Associated This is pretty much everything you need to run minus steering servo, radio gear and RX battery pack.

Here's what is available:

- Associated Nitro TC3 Roller Chassis
- Associated .12 SG non-PS 3-port Engine with 2 air filter assemblies
- Patriot R/C Long glow plug ignitor with meter and wall charger (very low usage)
- Rear exhaust manifold with FT dual chamber pipe
- Side exhaust manifold and pipe
- Complete Non-PS 2-shoe and PS 2-shoe clutch assemblies
- New spares: carbon shock towers, carbon chassis braces, diff cases, front bumper, body posts, springs, shock caps/bladders/seals, servo horns, FT 2 speed one way hub, 2 speed pinions, etc.
- Used spares: complete non-carbon parts set, 1 speed assembly, steel turnbuckles, 2 sets of practice foam tires, etc.
- 1 painted but unused and 1 well used Protoform DNA 3.0 body
- Ace Throttle Servo

I would like to get $125 for everything plus shipping OBO. Just make an offer I can't refuse and it's yours! Will consider trades for B44 parts, XXX-T parts or a nice sensored brushless ESC. This is honestly a great deal for a very nice NTC3 for club racing, bashing, spare parts car, etc. Thanks for looking!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0398.jpg
Views:	1124
Size:	295.2 KB
ID:	676795   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0401.jpg
Views:	917
Size:	293.4 KB
ID:	676796   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0403.jpg
Views:	340
Size:	292.1 KB
ID:	676797   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0405.jpg
Views:	335
Size:	290.7 KB
ID:	676798   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0407.jpg
Views:	333
Size:	293.6 KB
ID:	676799  

Last edited by Lance Lucas; 12-06-2010 at 07:55 PM.