R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - NEW HOBBYWING STOCK SUPERCHARGED SOFTWARE
Old 12-05-2010, 09:32 PM
COBRARACING
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by syndr0me
No problem. I understand you guys are doing quite well, and I'm a fan of all that HW has done. But your current software isn't as fast as it could be. You can try to deny that, or discredit me, but I've seen it in person on the big stage, and I've verified it in my own testing. Figure out what Tekin is doing, 'cause they have you guys beat for spec racing both in overall speed and operating temperature. Good luck.
No one is going to discredit you not now not later .You as a customer or as a consumer have a right to your opinion and we as a manufacturer must sit back and listen to your concerns and work out a way how we can make you happy and keep you running our brand .

Tekin have motors above the specific kv ratings for a particular wind so yes they do have bigger top end so thats why you see the tekin being fast on the top .were hobbywings 10.5T is a star configuration motor winding with 3200-3500kv the tekin is 4500kv same wind but in a delta configuration giving the motor more rpm .

Being fast is one thing but finishing the race is another with so much running at peak levels what are the chances of top reliability and finishing the race .